Building Regulation Drawings
- We offer a free consultation and if you already have some design ideas, we will discuss the best possible way to implement these.
- We will carry out a measured survey of your property in order to produce as-built drawings.
- Architectural CAD drawings of your property showing existing plans, elevations, and sections will be created.
- Reflecting on your needs, requirements, and design ideas, we will create draft proposed drawings of your design, including proposed plans, elevations, and sections, for your review and comments.
- In order for you to feel completely satisfied we will make any required amendments before submitting your application.
- Upon your approval, all required documents and drawings will be completed for the planning application, and will be submitted to the local planning department on your behalf.
- A planning decision can take 8-10 weeks (13 weeks for more complex cases). We will monitor your application and liaise with the appointed planning officer if required.
- Any additional informational the planning officer requires will be collated and submitted by us.
- Upon planning approval, we will consult with you about your next steps.
To develop and communicate your brief
To review alternative options
To identify any design issues
To find solutions
To provide an accurate quotation
We can facilitate you to develop your concepts in the following areas:
- Interior Refurbishments
- Home Extensions
- Loft Conversions
- Garage Conversions
- Out Buildings
- Commercial refurbishments
- Bespoke Joinery
- We will meet with you to discuss your needs and requirements
- We will carry out a measured survey of the space you are planning to remodel in order to create as-built drawings
- Depending on the level of remodelling required, architectural CAD drawings of your existing space will be created
- Ideas and concepts will be developed in to draft proposed drawings with different options for your review and comments
- Your preferred option will be developed into a coherent and co-ordinated design.
If we are appointed for your construction we will deduct fifty per cent of the drawing cost from the construction quotation
- Measured and photographic site survey
- Existing Floor Plans and Elevations scaled at either 1:50 or 1:100
- Proposed Floor Plans and Elevations scaled at 1: 50 or 1:100
- Revisions to the draft proposed drawings
- Site map at 1:1250
- Site Block Plans at 1:200
- Design and Access Statement (if required)
- Completion of all required documentation for your Planning Application, submitted on your behalf
- Act as your Planning Agent (council fees not included)
Please Note: For a Measured Site Survey to be carried out, a £150 payment is required before work commences. This will be deducted from the overall price of the Planning Drawing Package.
- Single Storey Extension - £800
- Double Storey Extension - £1000
- Loft Conversion - £1100
- Single Storey Garage Conversion - £800
Building Regulations Drawings:
- Detailed Building Regulation Drawings scaled at 1:100/1:50
- Detailed Internal Cross Section drawing
- Construction details where required scaled at 1:20/1:50
- Co-ordinate construction drawings with structural calculations as recommended by the structural engineer if required
- Completion of required documentation and Building Regulations Application for submission to your local Building Control (Council application fee not included)
- Act as your Agent and liaise with Building Control to obtain Full Plans Approval
- Communication with a Structural Engineer to obtain structural calculations where required (Structural Engineers fees are separate)
- Single Storey Extension - £500
- Double Storey Extension - £650
- Loft Conversion - £750
- Single Storey Garage Conversion - £500
We work with a reliable Structural Engineer but we are also happy to work with your recommended Structural Engineer. The fee for structural calculations vary depending on the project but we can obtain a quotation for you.
- Measured and photographic site survey
- Existing Floor Plans and Elevations scaled at either 1:50 or 1:100 in the areas to be remodelled
- Up to two draft Floor Plans and Elevations layout options scaled at 1:50 or 1:100 for your review and comments
- Sketch concept of the external proposed Extension / Conversion
- Based on your comments, your selected option will be revised and developed into Proposed Floor Plans and Elevations at either scale 1:50 or 1:100
- Bespoke Joinery - From: £200
- Reconfiguring of up to three rooms / spaces - £500
- Single Storey Extension, exterior elevation design and interior layouts - £1200
- Double Storey Extension, exterior elevation design and interior layouts - £1400
- Loft Conversion, exterior elevation design and interior layouts - £1400
- Single Storey Garage Conversion - £1200